Structure of the Article
Papers considered for their publication must have the following format:
- Sheet Size: Letter (21.59 x 27.94 cm).
- Typography: Times New Roman 10 pts. Simple-spaced.
- Structure of the Cover of the Article: In the following order
- Author, institution, e-mail.
- Authors’ information (name, institution and e-mail) should be in a sheet apart so that the author can not be identified within the document. This also includes that it should not be any connection or bond with the appendices or the data sets that are in the webpage of the author.
- Instructions for abstract
Abstract should be short and concise, no longer than 150 words. It must be an overview of the paper, including significant keywords, but excluding references and equations. It should be simple-spaced in italics, and below the title of the article.
- The following webpage can be consulted for the JEL classification: http://www.aeaweb.org/journal/jel_class_system.html.
The sections and subsections of the document must be numbered, with the exception of the introduction and the references, the rest with arabic numbers of the following form:
- Section 1: capital and small letters (only the first letter of each word with capital letter).
- Section 2
2.1 Sub-section: only the first letter of the sentence with capital letter.
2.1.1 Sub-sub-section: only the first letter of the sentence with capital letter.